When companies outsource their core and non core projects
to typical third party outsourcing vendors in offshore locations,
they are often confronted with challenging situations like.
- Invisibility of resources in vendor teams and Intellectual
- Disparate project management processes which may not be
exactly aligned to the customers onsite processes and culture.
- Difficulties in administering Change requests / pricing
control in a dynamic project management scenario.
To overcome the shortcomings of a typical outsourcing model,
i-Vantage offers the unique solution of dedicating Client
selected resources on an ongoing monthly basis, who are owned,
administered and provided all the requisite infrastructure
by i-vantage, but who report directly to the onsite Project
Features of this model are :
- Monthly leased resources who are handpicked by the customer
in line with the project requirements
- Resources are owned, administered and provided with the
operating infrastructure by i-Vantage but culturally and
loyally, aligned to the Client environment and onsite project
- Flexibility for Clients to either manage the resources
from the onsite location (B.O.T) (OR) utilize the resources
with project management services from i-Vantage (Time and
Option 1: Build, Operate, Transfer (B.O.T)
- Work allocation, resource utilization planning and Project
management is done by the Customer's onsite project management
- Customer can opt for transfer of the resources to a Captive
and fully owned subsidiary at pre determined time windows.
Option 2: Time and Material
- Clients can utilize the i-Vantage project management
team under a Time and Material Estimate for a specific project
- Clients can still opt for transfer of the dedicated resources
to a captive and fully owned subsidiary at pre determined
- Best of Both Worlds: Our Clients has the option of using
i-Vantage's project management teams in a La Carte manner,
only for identified projects, while the Clients's own project
management team handles the dedicated teams on a ongoing
basis, thereby making the entire offshore operation cost
effective and highly flexible.